Tailored courses designed to support your organisation with fundamental skills and knowledge to best perform your role.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? See our customized courses, fully adaptable to the implemented systems and needs of every organization.
Certificate in Business Intelligence Software
The training is designed to help professionals create dynamic visualizations using customized, pre-configured, data analysis models. One important advantage is that the solution can extract data from multiple different sources (Excel and CSV files, different type of SQL databases, CRM, Newsletter software) to a single, global report. Once the solution is connected to a source, it will refresh from time to time to reflect the changes made in data (source).
It is not mandatory for the end user to have access to the data sources to see the report; only the ones designing it – the system customizers – must. The information can be easily shared with anyone from anywhere around the world by publishing the reports online and then sharing a link. Visuals (‘elements’) coming from multiple reports can be integrated into a single dashboard that can be again published online
Gain control over the information and learn efficient and intuitive methods for managing it and create a capable and effective reporting system, accesible for ever stakeholder.
- Empowering professionals to create data analysis models from scratch and get real time insights into their activity;
- Understand how to use the customized models and how to create new custom models to compile data from multiple sources;
- Learn how to connect a report to data from a variety of sources, set automatic periodic updates and integrate data from multiple reports in a single dashboard;
- Indentify the visualisations that work best for different sets of data;
- Learn how to share online, real-time updating reports with both Power BI users and non-users;
- Embed powerful, real time data visualizations into your own websites.
Certificate in CRM Usage
This training aims to prepare end-users (sales, customer-service or marketing professionals) for efficiently using a customized, high quality CRM (customer relationship management) system: Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
With a high quality, tailored and appropriately-managed CRM system, any organization can benefit in areas like: intradepartmental and interdepartmental communication and cooperation, real time data access, data transparency, and fast decision making.
A quality CRM system can at first seem confusing, but with a bit of theory and some hands-on practice, using it will quickly become second nature. During this course, the participants will receive all the information they need, they will participate at workshops and will gasp the best practices for CRM usage.
- Empower professionals to understand the basics of the system and the methods of storing data for customers and potential customers. Track CRM users’ activities though different stages, showing how a potential customer is initially marked in the system before becoming an actual customer;
- Learn effective methods for marking and tracking the progress of every potential customer and the associated sales opportunities.
- Understand each role (sales, customer service, marketing) from the CRM’s perspective and how information is exchanged between those capabilities within the system;
- Learn how to identify, use, edit and add new information in an effective and efficient way;
- Improve collaboration and take full advantage of the system’s transparency with real-time information updates;
- Learn to generate reports from the CRM and extract complex, criteria-based data.
Certificate in CRM Administration and System Customization
CRM systems are built around an essential principle: ‘business in control’. While getting the most out of any software suite entails updating and adapting it, they should also be intuitive enough for a system admin to quickly figure out efficient solutions for performing these actions.
Besides ease of use, another important element that makes for successful CRM implementation is database quality. A quality database contains unique, complete, standardized and relevant organization data. That is why when large sets of data are later generated from external sources and the data is migrated into the CRM system, following specific procedures is essential for maintaining quality.
A database administrator, using the right know-how, can perform these actions with little effort and without writing code. By using the complex interface at his disposal, an administrator can fully take control of the system and customize every little detail.
This course gives future system administrators a valuable mix of theoretical knowledge and hands-on exercises. It aims to enable a system administrator and customizer to take full control of the CRM system through user interface and user experience customization, database structure, process automation, data imports and exports, and mass database updates.
- Empower professionals to understand the basics of the system from the end-user perspective, the back-end structure and the relationships between entities (such as companies, contacts, orders, sale opportunities, etc.)
- Understand the user experience and user interface customization options: layouts, fields, views, user roles and permissions, data types;
- Learn how to manage the database in an efficient manner and perform mass operations (database updates, imports, exports, deletion);
- Understand data quality, keep the data clean and perform data curation operations (through data validation, duplicate records detection and merge operations);
- Develop user-tailored reports that will get automatic updates in real time;
- Understand how to take your user experience one step further and save precious time for the end users through process automation and workflows;
- Extend CRM functionalities through custom entities development that contain organization-specific information and can be linked to default or custom entities.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with different software solutions (like Power BI, Outlook) to ensure process automation that crosses the boundaries of software, smoothes data transfer between different solutions and offers a richer user experience.