Frequently asked questions
Who are you?
We have an explicit “About Us” page, which you can check out right here. Read about our story, our company’s mission and many more interesting details.
Who will implement the solutions that you have listed?
We will take care of everything for you. From needs analysis to the last detail that must be put in place for you to get the most out of your system. Our consultants will assist you along the road to implementation and beyond.
What are the services you provide?
The services we provide can be summed up in the following categories:
- Organizational needs analysis – identify which software solution is needed and the level of software customizations for that organization’s particularities;
- Planning – develop specifications/proposals that will be validated with the client-organization;
- Software customization – based on the previously validated specifications, design small or complex modifications of the software’s default version which will ensure that end-users have a smooth experience and that the organization benefits from a high quality, reliable solution that brings real value;
- Software implementation – ensure that everything is ready in order to use the software in production processes immediately;
- Trainings for end-users – sessions that aim to teach users everything they need to know in order to get the best out of the software;
- Trainings for admins/system customizers – in case the organization wants to gain full control over the software by having internal specialists;
- Post implementation assistancefor future developments, customizations – a software implementation does not have to start from scratch, as we are able to offer software customizations for already-existing systems too;
- Database migration assistance – database migration can be a tricky and difficult process – especially when you have a newly established software solution and the existing information architecture does not match the new system requirements- but with the right tips and advice, an organization can rest assured because everything will work smoothly and no data will be lost, whilst enjoying using a structurally sound system in no-time.
What problems do you encounter?
- Time-consuming, ineffective processes;
- Complicated processes that are hard to handle;
- Lack of data transparency;
- Lack of real-time insights;
- Lack of vision and inefficient decision taking (due to lack of access to data or delayed access to data);
- Sales Representatives stepping on each other’s toes;
- Involuntary data splitting across multiple files and databases.
What are the prices for your different services?
Our work is focused on highly customizable solutions and therefore the pricing can vary a lot based on your needs. But don’t worry, we have an offer that will fit your needs, no matter how basic or complex they are.
Find out more
Do not hesitate to contact us for more answers or additional details!