About Power BI
Power BI is a business analytics tools suite used to analyze data and share insights. Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view for business users, with their most important metrics stored in one place, updated in real time, and available on all of their devices. With one click, users can explore the data behind their dashboard using intuitive tools that make finding answers easy. Creating a dashboard is simple thanks to hundreds of connections with popular business applications, complete with prebuilt dashboards to help you get up and running quickly. Plus you can access your data and reports from anywhere with the Power BI Mobile apps, which update automatically with any changes to your data.
If you are a data analyst delivering reporting and analytics to your organization, Power BI empowers you to be productive and creative with what you build. Power BI Desktop is a feature-rich data mashup and report authoring tool. Combine data from disparate databases, files, and web services with visual tools that help you understand and fix data quality and format issues automatically. With over 20 built-in visuals and a vibrant community of custom visualizations, create stunning reports that communicate your message effectively. With the Power BI service, publish reports securely to your organization and set up automatic data refresh so everyone has the latest information.
Power BI can unify all of your organization’s data, whether in the cloud or in local storage. Using Power BI gateways, you can connect SQL Server databases, Analysis Services models, and many other data sources to your same dashboards in Power BI. If you already have reporting portals or applications, embed Power BI reports and dashboards for a unified experience.
Services we offer
- Reporting system design
- Assistance for data preparation
- Data analytics models design
- Ensuring the required quality and scalability for the reporting system
- Ensure reports and dashboards’ sharing capabilities
- Ensure automatic updates for the reports and dashboards
- Courses for the end-users
- Courses for the system administrators
Combine information from multiple sources
- Bring together all the data you care about: spreadsheets, SQL databases as well as data coming straight from various third-party applications like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Facebook, Mailchimp.
Accesibile and easy to learn
- Analyze, combine and model complex datasets with ease, without programming or SQL knowledge.
- The reports can be updated automatically to keep up with the changes in the data sources for as much as 8 times a day.
Efficient data sharing
- Share the data with other Power BI users and non-users through online collaboration and sharing capabilities (through browser).
- Benefit from interactive dashboards that can be filtered in real time using intuitive, one-click-only actions.
Highly customizable reports
- Go beyond canned reports with interactive dashboards and custom data visualizations.
- Available on phone mobile devices with a responsive design.
- The solutions can be integrated with the programming language R.
Offered for FREE
- There is a free version that can be used for unlimited time and only $9.99 monthly/user for premium version.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any details about the products we have expertise for or our services.